Kenny, Becky, and Micah

Our Family's Page

Monday, March 28, 2011

birthday party success!

Micah's Birthday party was a success :) we had around 48 adults and 7 kiddos there. Our house was so very crowded but there was a lot of fun and love floating around :) Micah got great gifts, enjoyed his cake, and truly showed mommy that yes,... he is a toddler .. *phew* i said it!

life has become very interesting here in our family. Lots of fun stuff happening. I'll go more into detail about all that later ;)
I'm on the hunt for a part time job.. got offered one part time as a senior caregiver at elderly people's homes who  need help. I'm considering it.. it would be a rewarding job :)
I'm still tring to recover from all this party business.. can't believe my baby boy will be one yrs old on March 30... wednesday! ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment