Kenny, Becky, and Micah

Our Family's Page

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First Post!

Hoping to be able to keep up with this blog this time. I'm loving all this time home with little guy... planning his first birthday is ugals of fun :) He's having an airplane theme birthday. I have been trying to find some fun ideas for favors and such.


so far, I have a magnet with his picture on it... still working on the main party favor though... a baby food jar with ribbon wrapped around and a stamped on cute tag with votive candle inside. Yeah.. it's going to be cute :)
pictures will be up when done.. in the meantime I'm taking my friend's idea on a picture frame tray and working on that tomorrow..can't wait to start :)

Still have to figure out this cake-making business as I'm going to attempt to do the inevitable and make my first 3d cake..an airplane of course. I can't even make a pineapple upside down cake without the pineapples dying so we'll see how it goes

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Can't wait to see how the picture frame comes out. Link it up to my blog when you put it on here :)

    ReplyDelete