Kenny, Becky, and Micah

Our Family's Page

Monday, August 29, 2011

LONGGGG time no post!

Wow. so i finally remembered my password and that i had a blog (ha). .
decided while micah is napping.. why not try blogging again?

As you can tell.. I'm not very good at keeping up with a blog... i will try to do better.. but our lives have been a bit crazy since Micah's First Bday Party on march 26, so we have been super busy :)

i always said I wanted kids close in age... and voila! On the morning of Micah's First Birthday Party... lo and behold... I took three at-home-pregnancy tests and they all came back positive! I was 3 1/2 weeks pregnant!










I am now going on 27 weeks pregnant. Baby (unlike his or her brother), refuses to let us know its gender. We aren't that sad though as we decided after our first attempt to find out at our 20 week ultrasound, that we would just be surprised :)

1 comment:

  1. Becky, I'm glad you posted again! It's really tough to keep up with sometimes, and I don't even have any little ones at home!

    ReplyDelete